
So here I am at 33 weeks...yes, 33. Instead of being two weeks ahead like they thought I was, I'm actually a week behind and just have a big baby! Feb. 8th is the magic date that I get to get off of bedrest and my meds. This will be a long 3 weeks...pray for Brady... :)

5 comments:
pretty preggo pocahontas!
Kristin, I am praying for you all and am so happy that things are going well. I know it can't be easy with all the meds, but soon you will have a little girl to hold! So excited for you!
Love, hugs and kisses ~
Kendi & the gang
Aww Kristin -- you are so cute pregnant. Tell brady i said hello. I love you and miss you guys very much! I can't wait to be an aunt.. AGAIN! to another little girl. =)
tell Brady to call me sometime! love you and miss you.
--brit
oh and one more thing -- im buying her a white board to start the FAVORITE AUNT process. remember kristin?
--brit
YOU LOOK SO CUTE W A BABY BELLY, I WANT A BABY BELLY(I THINK). IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH
Post a Comment