Thursday, January 04, 2007



Here's our beautiful baby girl! The doctor says she's perfect! They even changed my due date to Feb. 15th, so I'm now 34 weeks! Yea!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, so pretty! I am ready to hold her. Dont u want me there in the delivery room to welcome the angel? She told me in my dreams she wants me there! He He

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kristin & Brady,
Am glad & thankful that everything is going better. Maybe Abby will be born on Valentine's Day!!!
Heard that you rec'd. a ton of snow--it's been pretty nice here.
We'll keep praying & thinking of you all!!! Hang in there!!!
Take Care!!! And Love Ya,
Pam

Anonymous said...

I can't ever see anything in those pics, so I will just believe you when you say that there is an amazing and talented baby in that black and white thingy. I was just wondering why Brady couldn't be seen in those pics? I know Josh and Trish's baby looked just like Josh and that one was easy to see. hahaha
God Bless you guys and it is so exciting to hear that things are going good!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to here things are going well. The pic is cute. Amazing how what can see in your belly. We pray things continue to go smoothly and the next month flies by. Get your rest now because I hear those little things don't have an off switch.
Blake and Megan

Ryan and Angie said...

Well, We hope everything is going better now, the boys and I have been praying for you everynight. We miss you and can't wait to hear all about Abby when she is here, well, there. Keep well and rested! ANGIE

Anonymous said...

dont listen to aunt brandy. she's a nut. but i am willing to move in to help! hehe. =)

--brit