Sunday, September 28, 2008

More grown up everyday!

So this week will be the first of October...it's amazing how quickly it got here! I'm ready, though, as much as I complain about being cold all the time, I enjoy the cooler weather and getting all snuggled up in warm clothes. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather for another reason, as well. Abby is steadily growing out of her summer clothes and I don't want to dig out things set aside for next summer yet! Some mornings I can feel the promise of cooler weather, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it gets here before Abby can't wear any of her clothes anymore... Potty training is still going well. Most days she goes "shoo-ie" in the potty and occasionally she'll tell me she needs to go pee-pee. Since Abby has started her new "school" (I call it that because it makes me feel better!) I have constantly found myself saying, "I didn't know you could do that" or "I didn't know you could say that!" She's been working on her "ABC's". She'll walk around saying, "ABC, ABC, ABC" until you sing the song for her. She yells, "ME!" at the very end! She said "purse" today for the first time, and also, get this...she counted to 5!!! Brady and I were in her room, she was wanting to slide down his legs like a slide. He said, "Okay, One..." and she just up and said, "two, ree, or, ive..." We both looked at eachother in total shock and amazement! She's getting to be a big girl very quickly!!

No comments: