Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's been too long!

I want to start off by apologizing for it being such a long time in between posts! As you know we've moved (again!). In that move I lost the cord that you download pictures to your computer from your camera and was only in the last few days able to get access to my other camera! So, here's a few photos to catch up on Abby's 15th month and I will work on getting the other pictures that are trapped in my other camera off somehow! Enjoy!

Here's our two baby girls, together at last!


Grace has figured out that meal time for Abby is also snack time for her! She gets to gobble up all the tasty morsels that Abby manages to get on the floor. :)
Bathtime fun!

Abby loves to love on her Daddy, especially before bedtime. When she knows that it's time for bed and I start coming to take her from him she'll shake her head "no" and tuck her little arms in even tighter so I can't get her. Of course this makes Daddy feel great!

No comments: