Here's Abby and her Daddy! She loves it when he gets home in the evenings, she just smiles and squeals with glee! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ben was so happy to see a picture of his friend, and Abby is darling, too! How are things going? Did I hear you have started a job?I hope things are going well for you, and I hope you are enjoying life with your little one. They grow up so fast!
We have so many friends and family that do not live close to us we originally created this blog so we could keep them all informed when Abigail was on her way. Now she's here so please continue to watch her grow!
2 comments:
Ben was so happy to see a picture of his friend, and Abby is darling, too! How are things going? Did I hear you have started a job?I hope things are going well for you, and I hope you are enjoying life with your little one. They grow up so fast!
I forgot to sign that last comment.....
Love, Kendra!
Post a Comment