Sunday, March 18, 2007



Abigail Elise is such an amazing blessing...we could have never imagined loving this little person so much. Now at 5 weeks she is trying to sleep for longer periods at night...some nights are better than others! We went to cousin Landon's first birthday party on St. Patrick's Day and she was so excited she slept the whole time. :) We can't wait to see what the coming weeks will hold...

2 comments:

Ryan and Angie said...

Oh guys she is SO cute. I have been waiting for you to put up more picts of Abby and was so excited to see more of her. I want to call you but we switched phones and Carter lost my old one the other day and I can't find your number so if I find it I will call you. If I knew your e-mail I would write but I don't know that either. We miss you and can't wait to see Abby with our own eyes!

JILL & SCOTT MEEK said...

I WANT A COPY OF THIS ONE TO FRAME!!!! THIS IS SO PRECIOUS!