
We have had a blast making the nursery. We were at a stand still for a while but are going full steam ahead with the pink stuff. I voted for camo decor but was ruled out by mom. Does the baby actually know the difference between camo and girlie froo froo stuff anyways? Just In case you were wondering we didn't misspell baby, we have decided on Abby for her name. The nursery is ready, now all we need is Abby. I am one very anxious dad ready to hold his little girl!

1 comment:
God bless you guys!!! You guys will be amazing parents and I can't wait to hear the stories of how she is learning to hunt and fish and beat up little boys who try to kiss her and the stories of how Brady will scare off any boy who shows up on his door steps to take her out! Miss you guys a Bunch(lynch inspired pun).
Post a Comment