Oh your website is great!! Kristin looks so pretty! And, the nursery...is just so cute. Have you all registered anywhere yet? Abby, I love you!!!! Grammy in Oklahoma
Cool nursery! Did you tell Kristin they have pink camo? I can't wait to get started on our nursery. Kristin looks great! I need to take a picture of Trisha before she has her baby.
hey kristin, brady, and baby abby. im so excited yall are having a little girl, she is gona be so cute! i sure miss seeing yall. hope everything is going well. luv-ya emily sparkman
We have so many friends and family that do not live close to us we originally created this blog so we could keep them all informed when Abigail was on her way. Now she's here so please continue to watch her grow!
5 comments:
Pretty Mama
Oh your website is great!! Kristin looks so pretty! And, the nursery...is just so cute. Have you all registered anywhere yet? Abby, I love you!!!! Grammy in Oklahoma
Cool nursery! Did you tell Kristin they have pink camo? I can't wait to get started on our nursery. Kristin looks great! I need to take a picture of Trisha before she has her baby.
hey kristin, brady, and baby abby. im so excited yall are having a little girl, she is gona be so cute! i sure miss seeing yall. hope everything is going well. luv-ya emily sparkman
You are so beautiful pregnant. Brady, take care of her. Have a wonderful time being preg. I did. Keep sending pictures. Love you much. Granny.
Post a Comment